Monday, July 2, 2007

I Invite You

Just a little invite...

I hope readers will CELEBRATE their clean time and feel positive about being sober.

You're likely at this blog because you were looking for information about addiction and recovery, so chances are - you or someone you are close to has a problem with drugs and alcohol.

Here's a CLEAN TIME CALCULATOR that I hope you'll put to use:


AA History Sobriety Calculator


Don't forget to be good to yourself. Sometimes, seeing the number of days that you've been sober/clean is a good motivator for keeping up the good work!

According to this calculator, I have been clean and sober for:

911 Days,
18 Hours, (almost another DAY - Yay!)
38 Minutes,
and approximately
7, 977,530 HEARTBEATS!

WOW!!

I remember a time when I couldn't stay sober for more than an hour after waking up!

Check and see what your stats are:

AA History Sobriety Calculator

Congrats to you!

teeray~~


No comments: